Let’s talk Biobizz – Great 100% Organic Product Line
One of the greatest liquid fertilizer manufacturers today, Biobizz is a pioneer in
hydroponic growing and organic crop production.
We have access to a wide variety of organic soil and fertilizers through Biobizz. The
Dutch fertilizer company Biobizz is committed to social responsibility and
environmental awareness. Their entire product line has been entirely organically
certified and given the go-ahead for organic crop cultivation.
Their product line includes organic substrates and enhancers, organic dry and liquid
fertilizers, organic stimulants, strengtheners, plant energy boosters, and activators –
basically, everything you need for a gorgeous organic garden.
One of the best things about Biobizz is that you don’t need to assess the pH or EC
when utilizing Biobizz soils. Their goods have an extremely low Electrical
Conductivity (EC) value since they exclusively use organic natural ingredients. The
organic elements also have a self-regulating system despite the fact that they cannot
be quantified. The pH is kept at the ideal level thanks to this automatic system.
The Background of Biobizz
One of the top companies for soil and nutrients for environmentally friendly plant
cultivation is Biobizz, which has been in business since 1992. The business was
initially established in Holland and later moved to Spain as it expanded. They also
have locations in North America, France, and England.
Potting soil, liquid fertilizers, and substrate enhancers are all produced by Biobizz. All
of the items are 100 percent biological, and growers in more than 64 nations use
them to produce strong, natural plants with great yields.
Their guiding principle is straightforward: “To be ecologically conscious and
make the growing of organic foods available to everyone, without having any
adverse effects on the environment.”
Organic Certificates from Biobizz
Products made by Biobizz are entirely organic.
What distinguishes organic from mineral nutrients? Simply simple, mineral nutrients
directly nourish your plants. In the meantime, organic nutrients fuel your substrate,
which in turn feeds your plants.
Mineral elements are the basis of non-organic nutrition. You must maintain a precise
pH level when using them so that the mineral fertilizer crystals may dissolve and
feed the plants. You only need water for this; you don’t even need soil.
Organic nutrients are generated from natural components that are typically sourced
from living things. There is no need to check or modify the pH when combining
organic nutrients with water, but you must make sure that there is microlife. In order
to “digest” the nutrients and provide them to the plant in a form that can be
absorbed, organics rely on the microflora in the substrate.
Currently, Biobizz holds a total of seven organic certificates:
Overview Of The Biobizz Product Lines
Biobizz currently manufactures and sells a total of 18 all-organic products, one starter pack and four types of Try-Packs. Each product fits in one of the following product lines:
- pH Regulators: The newest addition to the Biobizz family of products. This line contains pH Up and Down correctors, designed specifically for organic growers.
- Fertilisers: These products provide all the essential components as building blocks for your plants’ development. The line consists of the three nutrient bases – BioGrow, Bio-Bloom and Fish-Mix.
- Stimulants: Stimulants are tools to enrich and guide your plants into the direction you want them to go. The products from this line are Alg-a-Mic, Root-Juice and TopMax.
- Boosters: Biobizz has only one booster – Bio-Heaven. This product is designed to increase mineral uptake by up to 95%.
- Activators: Acti-Vera activates and protects the plant’s immune system, increases germination and metabolism.
- Supplements: Biobizz Calmag is the new kid on the block. Introduced earlier in 2020, this is a 100% organic and certified solution for Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies.
- Microorganisms Mix: Biobizz Microbes is a complete consortium of microorganisms, enzymes, and beneficial fungi.
- Strengtheners: Leaf-Coat is a more environmentally friendly option than pesticides, that strengthens and protects plants against pests and diseases.
- Substrates: Biobizz sells three substrate mixtures (potting soils) – All-Mix, Coco-Mix and Light-Mix.
- Substrate Enhancers: Worm-Humus is a high-quality organic compost, made from pure, organic worm castings.
- Dry Fertilisers: Pre-Mix adds microbial life and fortifies the nutritional value of any soil or planting mix.
Biobizz pH Regulators:
Biobizz Microorganisms Mix:
Biobizz Substrates–Potting Soils:
Biobizz Substrate Enhancers:
Biobizz Dry Fertilizers:
How To Grow Using Biobizz
(In 5 Simple Steps)
Step 1: Get to Know Biobizz Products Thoroughly
Awesome! You are fully informed about Biobizz nutrients and substrates now that you have read our second email on Biobizz products.
Point to Remember: Both Bio-Grow and Fish-Mix are base nutrients, as you probably know. They shouldn’t be used simultaneously. The foundation nutrient Bio-Bloom is only for the flowering stage.
Using Bio-Grow for the first week and switching to Fish-Mix for the remainder of the vegetative period will give young plants a supercharged growth rate, according to the experts. Return to using Bio-Grow and add Bio-Bloom once your plants begin to bloom.
Follow the steps below to find out how to put your Biobizz products to good use. We have compiled the latest Biobizz grow charts and guides.
Step 2: Download the Official Biobizz Feeding Schedule
Important Note: Bear in mind that these Biobizz feeding charts are only intended for benchmarking. Depending on your unique setup and the needs of your plant, the dosage may change. These recommendations outline the maximum dosages of each substance you should use, as well as when to start or stop taking it. If the plants require it, you can increase this ratio from the starting point of 50% of the advised dosages.
Step 3: Add Your Substrate
Although we already covered how to utilize the Biobizz soils in detail, let’s quickly review:
- Pre-Mix can be applied as a starter or transplant fertilizer. It can be mixed with worm castings or added to all sorts of soils or soilless substrates. For example, 5 grams of Pre-Mix to 95 grams of substrate is the recommended mixture ratio.
- When using All-Mix for the first time, wet it with water and let it sit for 36 hours. This aids in reactivating the advantageous microorganisms in the substrate (potting soil).
- You can use Light-Mix on any type of plant and apply higher amounts of it.
- Coco-Mix can be used in pots as a substitute for rock wool for cultivating hydroponic plants.
- Worm-Humus can be applied to substrate mixtures currently in use, to the garden subsoil, to refresh All-Mix (10-15% Worm-Humus to 85-90% All-Mix), or both.
Step 4: Prepare Your Biobizz Nutrients Mix
It is advised to leave the bucket out for 24 hours if you are using tap water to allow the chlorine/chloramine and other undesirable components to dissipate. Friendly bacteria may be inhibited or even killed by the chlorine/chloramine present in tap water.
Before adding your BioBizz nutrients, you will need to make some adjustments if your water has a “strange” quality (such as a pH of 9.1). However, using reverse osmosis water is advised as you will “start with a clean page” as it has a pH of roughly 6, zero PPM, and zero EC. Before adding BioBizz, simply increase PPM to 300 with a cal-mag complement. In the same feeding water, you can combine different fertilizers. It is advised to add them one at a time, fully mixing between additions. The prepared solution must be used within two to three days.
Step 5: Use Your Biobizz Products In Every Watering
Start using Biobizz nutrients when your plant is 10-15 cm tall or has 2 to 4 leaves. Continue using the products up to 1 to 2 weeks before harvest, following the official Biobizz feed charts.
Biobizz recommends that you add the products every time you water your plants (about 1-3 times a week). Otherwise, you might be getting different EC/pH levels since your plants will need to adjust every time.
In the last part of this article, we will be answering some of the most frequently asked questions about Biobizz along with the most useful Biobizz reviews you will ever find.
Frequently Asked Questions
You want even more information about Biobizz products and how to use them? We are more than happy to help! We have gathered some of the most frequently asked questions about Biobizz below.
What’s the Biobizz nutrients expiration date?
If you haven’t opened your Biobizz products and stored them correctly, the average life is 1-2 years.
How should I store my Biobizz nutrients?
Keep your Biobizz products in a dark, dry place with low humidity and an average room temperature of 18°C. It is recommended that you use the Biobizz products quickly once you have opened them. This will ensure you preserve their effectiveness. Do not leave them unsealed or without a lid.
Should I be using Bio-Grow in the flowering stage?
It is a common misconception that you should stop using Bio-Grow and switch to BioBloom when the plants enter the flowering stage. But both Bio-Grow and Bio-Bloom should be used together during the flowering period.
Should I use Biobizz nutrients every time I water?
Yes, Biobizz recommends you add their nutrients every time you water.
Which Biobizz Products can I use as foliar sprays?
You can use Alg-A-Mic, Fish-Mix, and Acti-Vera in a foliar solution. If you use one or two of the products, the correct dosage is 1-2 ml per Liter of water of each. If you use all three products, the maximum recommended dosage is 1 ml per Liter of water of each.
Can I reuse my Biobizz soils?
Yes, Biobizz soils can be reused, unless they have been in continuous use for more than 6-9 months.
Here is how to do it:
- Remove and discard the top surface layer of soil from the plant pot or bed.
- Gently remove the old roots as much as possible.
- If you have All-Mix: add fresh Pre-Mix (5%) and Worm-Humus (10%), then moisten.
- If you use a pot, leave it in a warm place for at least one week.
- If you use Light-Mix: simply add 30% of fresh Light-Mix to what is already there.
Is Biobizz Really 100% Organic?
Yes, check out the list of Biobizz organic certifications above.
What Biobizz products would you recommend for a beginner grower?
If you are a beginner, any of the Biobizz is a great way to start.
Do I need to check ppm, ec or pH when growing with Biobizz?
When you mix Biobizz organic nutrients with water, there is no need to check or adjust the pH, but you need to make sure you have microlife. The organic method of growing relies on the microflora in the substrate to transform the nutrients into a suitable form that can be up-taken from the plants.
What are the ingredients in Biobizz products?
Biobizz nutrients contain 100% organic ingredients.
Should I Flush Biobizz?
Yes, absolutely! Want to find out even more about Biobizz and their products? Check out their official Product Data Sheets.